As we look forward to recovering from this global pandemic, we must consider how to protect our guests, employees and community.
With this in mind, we have introduced several operational changes.
- All guests will have their temperature taken prior to the purchase of tickets. YS Falls reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who:
- does not consent to the temperature check;
- has a temperature of over 100.2 degrees Fahrenheit (38.0 degrees Celsius); or
- shows visible symptoms related to COVID-19 including, fever, cough and/or shortness of breath.
- All guests will be required to wear masks for the duration of the bus ride to/from, the Falls.
- Sanitization stations have been installed throughout the property. Guests are encouraged to make use of these facilities throughout their visit.
- Our staff will ensure that physical distancing is maintained. This is for the benefit of all guests to YS Falls. We ask that you obey their instructions.
- Our swimming pools have a maximum carrying capacity to facilitate physical distancing. This is indicated by signs around the pools and will be enforced by lifeguards.
- Our group limit will now be a maximum of 15 persons. All such groups are required to make a reservation.
- PLEASE NOTE – There is a maximum occupancy for the Falls to best facilitate physical distancing. Once this COVID-19 carrying capacity has been reached, our admissions desk will close. This may occur at anytime. Once this capacity has been reached, guests may only be admitted once other guests have left the property.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance with these new policies and procedures. We look forward to welcoming you to YS Falls. Keep safe and healthy until then!
The YS Falls Team